Catamaran Sailing Snorkeling Sunset Cruise Tours
Catamaran Sailing Snorkeling Sunset Cruise Tours. This Is A Wonderful Tour For Families & Honeymooners
Bill Beard’s has this exciting catamaran tour available from Playa del Coco on The New Marlin, Tamarindo on The Marlin & Flamingo on The Marlin Tres We pick up at all the major hotels in these beach areas. Once on board an introductory speech is given, the anchor is pulled and we motor sail to one of the many pristine beaches in the area.
While underway we look for turtles, dolphins, flying fish or whales. We will cast a fishing line off the stern and we usually have good luck. (Bill Beard raised a sail fish) We eventually pull into a secluded bay and drop anchor.
Snorkel equipment is provided and our guests are given an hour to swim among the rocky reefs looking for exotic sea life
While our guests enjoy the bay, the crew prepares a light lunch that includes BBQ chicken or pasta salad, fresh fruit plates, chips (Doritos, Cheetos, Tostitos and Ruffles), dips (fresh homemade guacamole and pico de gallo) and fresh baked cookies
An open bar is offered during the duration of the tour.
Soda – Pepsi, Pepsi Light, 7-Up, Ginger Ale, Fresca, soda and bottled water.
Juices – Orange, mixed, apple, cranberry and tomato juice
Beer – Imperial, Imperial Light, Budweiser
Liquor – Centenario Rum, Absolute Vodka, Jack Daniels, Tanqueray Gin,
Jose Cuervo Tequilla and Cacique Guaro
Following lunch we pull anchor, raise the sails and casually motor sail across the bay. We arrive at our final anchor location as the sun nears the horizon and the sky explodes into a multitude of colors. Our guests disembark the Marlin Del Rey as the sun sinks below the horizon.
- Transportation to and from Beach hotels.
- Pepsi, Pepsi Ligt, Ginger Ale, 7 Up, Tronja (Fresca), Tonic & Soda Water, Soda. Bottled Water
- Juices – Orange, mixed, cranberry, apple and tomato juice
- Beer – Imperial, Imperial Light, Pilsen and Bavaria Light
- Liquor – Centenario Rum, Absolute Vodka, Jack Daniels Whisky, Tanqueray Gin, Jose Cuervo Tequilla and Cacique Guaro
- Light Lunch. (Photo service available on most trips)
- BBQ Chicken or pasta salad
- Fresh fruit plates
- Chips (Doritos, Ruffles, Cheetos and Tostitos)
- Dips (fresh homemade guacamole and pico de gallo)
- Fresh baked cookies
Tour Info – Valid Until December 15, 2016
- Tour Rates:$95.00 Per person – Minimum of 2 persons (This tour is non-commissionable)
- Transportation may stop at multiple hotels before or after your pickup and drop-off times.
- Duration: 5.5 hours
- Schedule: Departs daily at 1:30 pm
- Requirements: No Minimum Age
Private Tour Info
- Call for pricing
What to bring
- Fast drying clothing (surf shorts, outdoor hiking type synthetic clothes).
- Adventure sandals, tennis shoes or light hiking boots.
- Camera or video (we have individual dry bags).
- Change of clothes and towel.
- Sunscreen – Insect repellent
- Hat or Visor
For single, triple, quad or group rates, contact our agents.
Our Reservation Office Is Located In La Fortuna, Costa Rica In The Shadow Of Arenal Volcano,
behind the Catholic Church, Near The World Famous Hot Springs.
For Reservations & Information
Contact Our Office At 877 853-0538 or 954 453-5044 M – Sat., 9 – 9 ET
Catamaran Sailing Snorkeling Sunset Cruise Tours Costa Rica
Effective July 1, 2015 – IMPORTANT NOTE – Please be advised that every reasonable effort has been made to keep all prices up to date and free of errors or omissions. Prices and policies from our vendors and the Costa Rican government are subject to change without notice. Invoices will be issued at the time of booking to confirm all final rates and offers.