Horseback Riding Tocori Waterfalls
Horseback Riding Tocori Waterfalls – Let Don Gilberto, a Costa Rican cowboy show you the real Costa Rica – on horseback!
Your adventure in nature begins with the history of the Quepos Indians and leads you up to the changes in Manuel Antonio today.
Enjoy learning about Costa Rica’s exotic plants and rare wildlife as you ride through the tropical jungle and private ecological reserve at Tocori, just minutes away from Manuel Antonio.
After a relaxing ride on horseback through the tropical rain forest – with the pace determined by your comfort level and riding ability – leave your horses on the trail and discover exotic plant and animal life on a nature walk. If you like, take a refreshing dip in pristine natural mountain waters while being splashed on by two stunning waterfalls at Tocori. Enjoy a taste of local fresh fruits and a homemade special tropical while you relax and cool off at the waterfalls.
Now you are ready for a ride through meandering Tocori streams to the private rancho where your hostess has prepared for you a homemade Costa Rican “casado” – a typical Costa Rican dish – or a terrific meal.
Before returning to Manuel Antonio, enjoy one last relaxing at the rancho. Your hosts will show you their private herb and plant garden as they help educate locals and visitors alike on how to preserve the indigenous plant and herb varieties of their beautiful country. While you are there, ask how you can help preserve the tropical rain forest and educate others about the true beauty and biodiversity of Costa Rica.
At the end of the tour guides return you to your hotel.
- Transportation to and from La Fortuna hotels. Additional charge for hotels outside La Fortuna area
- Bilingual certified guides
- Fruit and snacks on the river
- Ice cold drinks
- Lunch. (typical)
- Tour Rates:$ 69 Per person – Minimum of 2 persons
- Quepos/Manuel Antonio – 2 person minimum
- Jaco/Los Suenos ($46 additional charge) – 4 person minimum
- Transportation may stop at multiple hotels before or after your pickup and drop-off times.
- Duration: 9.5 hours
- Schedule: Departs daily at 7:30am and returns at 4:00pm
- Requirements: Minimum age: 10 years old
Private Tour Info
Private Tours Are Available
What to bring
- Wear comfortable clothes suitable for horseback riding
- Backpack to carry a towel, sunscreen and other items
- Bring or wear a Bathing suit if planning to swim at waterfalls
- Apply Prior to getting on horse: Sunscreen/Repellent
- Hat, Cap or Visor
- T-Shirt of Long-Sleeved shirt to prevent sunburn
- Camera with lanyard
- Other items you might like to bring along: Refillable water bottle, flashlight, binoculars
To see all the other adventure tours that Bill Beard’s operates in Costa Rica: CLICK HERE
For single, triple, quad or group rates, contact our agents.
Our Reservation Office Is Located In La Fortuna, Costa Rica In The Shadow Of Arenal Volcano, behind the Catholic Church, Near The World Famous Hot Springs.
For Reservations & Information
Contact Our Office At 877 853-0538 or 954 453-5044 M – Sat., 9 – 9 ET