Posts Tagged ‘Natural attractions’
Costa Rica White Water Rafting Class III&IV Join us and get prepared for an exciting and thrilling time with a full day of challenging class III & IV white water rafting! Set deep in the Costa Rican rain forests, Sarapi...
Costa Rica White Water Rafting Class II&III Looking for action, get in contact with nature and especially great adventure for whole family? Costa Rica White Water Rafting Class II&III Experience the excitement and adren...
Central Pacific Tours
This beaches are the most beautiful in the country, lined with lush forest, and the snorkeling is excellent too. Manuel Antonio National Park – Costa Rica’s Natural Treasure Manuel Antonio contains a charming combin...
Half Day Tour Canyoning Rappelling: There are 4 rappels, 3 of which are along side or right in waterfalls, and one dry rock face. From the first waterfall you will rappel down from the top into the beautiful and pristine canyon...
Tempisque Palo Verde River Wildlife Boat Tour is perfect for nature lovers of all ages No exertion, paddle free!! This Half Day, privately guided tour may be added to any scuba diving, family vacation or honeymoon package Enjoy...
Four In One Adventure Tour. Enjoy four of the best tours in Guanacaste, Northwest Pacific area of Costa Rica. Enjoy Tempisque River with a scenic drive past papaya and melon fields where you will board motorized river canal ba...
Northwest Pacific Tours
Borinquen Horseback Canopy Hot Springs Mud Baths – Relax and rejuvenate in the secluded, picturesque outskirts of the Rincón de la Vieja Volcano in Guanacaste, Costa Rica This is one of Bill and Nadine Beard’...
Northwest Pacific Tours
Borinquen ATV Thermal Hot Springs Mud Baths. If you want to have one of the Optional Spa Treatments available, sign up for them before your tour. Arrive to lush rolling hills with steaming fumaroles rising. Step into the lobby...
The Tour Begins with a Greeting and an Explanation of the tour. All safety aspects will be covered, to ensure that you feel safe and secure. Canopy Tour What better way to start your canopy tour than at the top of the Guanacast...
Bill Beard's Tours & Activities
- Diamante Adventure Park
- Costa Rica Liveaboard Pre-Tour 3-Nt Add-On Packages
- Costa Rica Liveaboard Pre-Tour 2-Nt Add-On Packages
- River Caias Horseback Adventure Tour
- Costa Rica Liveaboard Post-Tour 3-Nt Add-On Packages
- Cocos Island, Cano Island & Bat Island Liveaboard Mainland Packages &Tours
- Costa Rica Liveaboard Post-Tour 2-Nt Add-On Packages
Tamarindo Learn to Surf Adventure Package
- Learn to Dive in Guanacaste Costa Rica
- Hot Springs At Arenal Volcano Costa Rica
- White Water Adventure Combo
- Sensoria Land Of Senses Costa Rica
- 4 X 4 Off Road Trippin Adventure In Costa Rica
- Costa Rica Resorts & Spas
- River Rafting With Transportation Money Saver
- Whitewater River Rafting Hanging Bridge Combo Tour
- White Water Rafting Zip Line Canopy Combo
- White Water River Rafting ATV Combo
- White Water Tubing Kalambu Hot Springs Combo
- White Water Tubing Costa Rica
Manuel Antonio National Park Damas Mangrove Tocori Waterfall
- Costa Rica White Water Rafting Class III&IV
- Costa Rica White Water Rafting Class II&III
- Zip Line Congo Tree Top Canopy Tour
- Tenorio River Rafting (Class III-IV)
- 4 Day 3 Night Arenal Volcano And San Jose Add On
- Arenal Volcano Hot Springs Adventure Add on 4 Days 3 Nights
- Arenal Volcano and Hot Springs Full day
- Rainmaker Rain Forest Hiking Manuel Antonio
- Monteverde Cloud Forest And Skywalk From Manuel Antonio